Friday, April 12, 2019

ice blue





there is something quite beautiful behind the scenery 
of your life
I hear  song, Or is it the wind? it must be 
the wind -  wind 
The color of your echo

So too..  blood has emotion Unveiled and
I have learned to read eyes 
very well
blue eyes, ice blue wrapped in sun

let me feel the warmth of chill  

as
sometimes primal is all that is necessary and sometimes its
scenery held firm as 
                                 water melts




if I write a book and call it you
would you read it to me
                 read it to me one chapter at a time

but only on full moons 
              or Sundays of single digit
as Sunday is a day - the day of prayer
except when you read (to me)    then it is a day 
that proceeds confessionals

and forgets it place in the beginning 
of any story...


bkmackenzie  2019

No comments:

Post a Comment